Option 1: Spanish Language Course
- An ideal program to master the Spanish language. A fun and practical way to learn Spanish fast adapted to our soccer players.
- Spanish Course taught by professors from the University of Seville.
- Classes from Monday to Friday (8 hours / week).
- Small groups receive classes in the multimedia classroom of our residence.
- Possibility of preparation for official DELE exam (Instituto Cervantes). The official exams certify the linguistic knowledge and are recognized all over the world. Levels A1 and A2 (basic or initiation stage); the second contains levels B1 and B2 (intermediate stage or independent use of the language). This structure is adjusted to the six levels of progression in language learning established by the Council of Europe.
Option 2A: High School in Spain.
- Immersion in the Spanish school. Our High School IES Punta del Verde (10 min. walking from our residence) is characterized by its great ability to adapt to the needs of each student. One of the best schools in the city of Seville, where Real Betis PRO Academy players are going to study too.
- Our players can enroll in 3º ESO (Grade 9 USA), 4º ESO (Grade 10 USA), 1º Bachillerato (Grade 11 USA) or 2º Bachillerato (Grade 12 USA).
- Classes are taught in Spanish, however, our players who do not speak Spanish receive help from their teachers and classmates. Some subjects are running in english and most of the teachers speak fluent english.
- In the afternoons from Monday to Thursday in our residence our players receive help from our teachers with Spanish and homework.
Opción 2B: English or French International High School.
(This option has an extra cost)
- Yago School, offers a unique opportunity to study at an International School in English and Spanish. Our private transfer brings you to this school in 15 min. https://yagoschool.com/
- The educational system of the French International High School in Seville allows our students to take advantage of the best of the French and Spanish educational systems. Our transfer brings you to this school in 15 min.
Option 3: International University Program. Hispanic Studies.
Dates: From January to May.
Areas of study: anthropology, art, business, economics, biology, chemistry, communication, history, political science, literature, psychology, Spanish culture and Spanish language.
Academic Credits: 6 ECTS / 3 US per course (up to a maximum of 30 ECTS / 15 US)
Hours: Monday to Thursday from 09:00 AM to 18:50 PM (the schedule will be subject to the choice of courses)
Average grade to participate in the program: 2.90 (on a scale of 4.0)